Saturday, August 24, 2013

Parents and Athletes. 

A big thanks to Coach Taylor for putting on such a good practice this week. I am super excited about this year, I know we will have a lot of fun and make some fast runners. 

A few items of Business:
-If you have not turned in a registration form/money, please do so at our next practice. 
-Please go in and like our facebook page. I put a lot of information on that page. Please like and share my posts as often as possible.
-I also have information on our blog.
-We can still use a few more athletes, so please tell your friends. 
-Shirts should be delivered the beginning of this week. I should have them at practice

On Thursday there was some interest in dates so here is what I have so far. If there are any changes, I will let you know.
Inline image 2

If you every have any questions do not hesitate to email me at westlaketrackclub@gmail.com or give me a call at 801-885-7521

No comments:

Post a Comment